*EHEM*
Are you aware that we are living in a very strange world, full of very strange people, doing very strange things, on regular basis? Well, regardless of any one's awareness to the fact, we are! I was at first, as I'm sure you now are, very shocked at the countless discoveries of kooky happenings in the world around me. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, considering there are billions of unique people sharing millions of diverse miles through hundreds of distinct countries.
In this blog I intend to open our eyes to the fascinating ways that people all over the world choose to spend their time. Not only that, but I will be using this as a sort of "bucket list" for my future. Being one of those odd billions of people, I too love a good deviant to the normal forms of entertainment!

No comments:
Post a Comment